Propane Water Heaters
Save energy and money with a propane water heater. Propane water heaters deliver plentiful hot water fast and produce fewer emissions to help the environment too.
Go Ahead. Let it Flow.
Water heaters are often the biggest energy users in your home, which can drive up your monthly utility bill. Propane water heaters use less energy and cost less to operate compared to electric water heaters. Propane water heaters are also environmentally friendly as they produce fewer emissions than electric heaters.
Propane water heaters have their own dedicated burners and tanks to deliver a lot of hot water, fast. The tanks come in various sizes to fit any family's needs. There are two options for propane water heaters: Storage tanks and tankless.
The Benefits are Endless
Both storage tank and tankless propane water heaters provide many benefits including energy savings and endless hot water. Consider your options for which type is best for your home:
STORAGE TANK WATER HEATER
- Compact sizes can free up space compared with electric water heaters
- A 40-gallon propane tank delivers the same amount of hot water as a 50-gallon electric tank
- Energy Star propane water heaters can save about 13-16% in annual energy costs
- 46 percent fewer greenhouse gas emissions compared with standard electric units.
TANKLESS WATER HEATER
- Delivers endless hot water
- Only heats water when needed
- Compact size saves floor space
- Savings may be more than $150/year in energy costs compared with typical electric units
- Produce fewer greenhouse gas emissions compared with electric systems
We are the Propane Experts
We are experts at all things propane! We have a team of certified and trained technicians ready to help with every propane need.
We can recommend the perfect propane water heater that fits your needs. From the water heater to installing the lines, tanks to worry-free propane delivery--we do it all things propane!
Contact us to learn more about propane water heaters.