Worry Less About Your Oil Tank
Let’s face it. No homeowner gets excited about replacing their oil tank. But, an oil tank is one of the most important pieces of equipment in your home. They can also cause a lot of damage if they leak--costing thousands of dollars and potential environmental damage, which is often not covered by home insurance policies.
A traditional oil tank can last up to 15 years or more, but a Roth tank comes with a 30-year warranty and designed with safety and the environment in mind. Roth tanks are made with a double walled tank design and are guaranteed to be leak and corrosion free, so you can be worry free!
Benefits of a Roth Oil Tank:
- Double walled tank is leak-proof and will not corrode
- Outer tank holds 110 percent of inner tank for maximum protection
- Up to 50 percent lighter than conventional steel tanks
- Compact, economical design (8 sq. ft. for 1000L)
- Multiple sizes available
- Removable base facilitates access to tight spaces and greater stability
- Wide handles on each end to easily transport and handle with ease
- The lock-down, double-ring caps eliminate odor when refilling
- Quality control and testing exceeds industry standards
- 30-year limited warranty
- Insurance policy worth up to $2 million in leak coverage
Roth oil tanks also came in a variety of sizes to fit the ideal capacity:
- 110 gallon
- 165 gallon
- 275 gallon vertical
- 275 gallon horizontal
- 400 gallon
The experts at BantamWesson can handle any home oil tank installation--visual inspection of your tank, removing an old tank to installing a new oil tank. Call 800.992.2227 or fill out the form to schedule an evaluation.
Contact us to learn more about Roth tanks.