Our Premier Plumbing Plan is your defense against the unexpected.
There’s never a good time for a plumbing problem. Our Premier Plumbing Plan includes an annual inspection that will help you avoid costly, unexpected issues.
Our inspection includes:
- A well water systems test to determine if there are elements in the water that can negatively affect your plumbing system. If you have an in-line filter, we’ll change the cartridge. If you don’t and you need one, we’ll recommend one.
- An inspection of water and sanitary drain pipe systems to determine if they are in good working order.
- Inspection of all faucets and fixtures for leaks, as well as washing machine hoses, ice maker lines and humidifier feed lines.
- Inspections of critical systems to ensure they are cycling and/or draining properly:
- Sump pumps
- Well pump/well tank
- Sewer/septic pump
- Draining and inspection of domestic hot water systems to extend the life of the water source.
In addition, you’ll receive:
- 24/7 emergency service with no after-hours surcharge
- Priority scheduling for service calls and emergencies
- 20% off plumbing repair when performed during normal business hours
Water You Waiting For? Get a Plumbing Plan.
Take preventive measures to keep your home’s plumbing systems in tip-top shape.
Premier Plumbing Plan: $129 per year
Already have a Premier Plan for your HVAC system or Generator? Add the plumbing plan for a discounted rate of just $99 per year!
We also offer Generator Service Plans and a Premier Service Plan for heating and cooling.
Sign up by filling out the form or call 800.992.2227 or email us at action [at] bantamwesson.com.
We help keep your systems from breaking down, and can fix them if they do. Just fill out this form and we will be in touch.