Upgrade your water heater
Let it Flow with a New Water Heater
In the world of water heaters, there are two critical questions:
- Can you take two hot showers in a row?
- Can you take a hot shower with the washing machine on?
If you answered “no” to either question, it’s time to upgrade to a high-efficiency water heater that produces the right amount of hot water, when you need it.
There are many water heater options in the market, including:
- Tankless Water Heaters for high or low-volume applications that are designed for on-demand, instantaneous hot water while providing big energy savings.
- Indirect Water Heaters for high-volume applications. There is no separate burner to be maintained, and you enjoy precision water temperature control.
- Direct Oil Fired or Propane Fired Water Heaters for high volume applications. With their own dedicated burners and tanks, these units deliver a lot of hot water, fast.
- Electric Water Heaters for low-volume applications. Today’s electric water heaters offer greater efficiency and more installation options than ever before.
Determining which water heater system is best for you can be a challenge. Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. Call BW Home Services | BantamWesson in Connecticut. We’ll perform a no-cost inspection of your current system, and recommend the best water heater for your needs and budget. We offer the full range of equipment options, all from brand name suppliers, plus complete installation by our expert technicians. Contact us today at 800.992.2227 or by filling out the form to learn about our generous financing options.
To learn more about water heater options, fill out this form and we will be in touch.