Precise Temperature and Energy Savings
An indirect water heater is ideal for high-volume applications. There is no separate burner to be maintained, and you will enjoy precision water temperature control. These versatile water heaters can be fired by gas, oil, or propane.
Benefits of Indirect Water Heaters:
- Significantly less reduction of flue losses, which saves on energy costs.
- Indirect hot water heaters are wired as a separate zone. It only calls the burner on when that zone is calling, which saves money on fuel costs
- Quicker recovery rates resulting in better performance
- There is no separate burner to be maintained, which means less maintenance
- They have insulated tanks, an internal heating coil, and their own thermostat for precise water temperature
- Gas, oil or propane fired
- Guaranteed for life
When choosing an indirect water heater, it’s advised to work with a professional plumber to determine the proper size and model that will best meet your needs. Our team of plumbers can help you choose the right model and handle all aspects of the install including removing your old water heater.
Contact us today by filling out the form or call 800-992-227. We offer free evaluations.
Interested in a new indirect water heater? Contact us for a free in-home estimate.