Dual Heat Pump Systems
Efficient Year-Round Comfort Customized for Your Home
Looking for an alternative or secondary heat source to cut back on energy costs? Or, maybe you don’t have existing ductwork in your home? Whether you want to cool a room, a floor or an entire house, dual heat pump systems are an energy-efficient option that come in ductless or ducted options and offer tremendous benefits.
Heating and Cooling in One
Stay comfortable year-round with one system. Remarkably, these efficient units work in reverse in the summer to provide a cooling source. No need for a separate AC system!
The Perfect System and Temperature
Heat pump systems are easily customized to fit your home’s needs. No matter which system you choose, dual heat pump systems offer more precise zoned comfort to get that perfect temperature. No more hot spots or cold spots.
Dual Heat Pump Options:
- Ductless wall mounted units
- Ductless floor or wall units
- Ducted options including recessed or suspended ceiling units
- Air handlers
Benefits of Dual Heat Pump Systems:
- Up to 40% more energy efficient than traditional HVAC systems
- Ductless options available
- Whisper quiet
- Work as both a heating and cooling system
- Zoned comfort to keep each area the right temperature
- Most units have remote control options
- Helps improve air quality with advanced filtration systems
If you are looking to upgrade your HVAC system, building a new home or remodeling, a dual heat pump systems can offer the perfect solution to any home’s heating and cooling needs. Contact BW Home Services to speak with our HVAC team to get started. We offer free quotes and in-home consultations.
Interested in a heat pump system? Contact us for a free in-home estimate.