Get protection and peace-of-mind with an automatic generator.
To protect your home, your family and your assets before the next storm or outage, consider installing a home backup propane and natural gas generator. Your personal power source, a propane and natural gas generator is the simple, safe way to make sure you have electricity every day of the year for essential services such as heat, lights, refrigerator, well and sump pumps.
At BantamWesson, we specialize in installing automatic Generac propane and natural gas generators with these features:
- Automatically engages within seconds of losing power
- Advanced Remote Monitoring system tracks your generator’s performance from a cell phone, tablet or PC
- Powder coated aluminum enclosure offers superior weather and corrosion protection
- Unique load management system delivers more coverage from a smaller generator
- Wide variety of sizes to suit any home
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty - one of the strongest warranties in the business
- 12 months no interest financing
Generac Whole-Home Generator
Generac portable generator
Propane and natural gas generators offer the best protection against the effects of harsh weather - they start reliably, even in the coldest temperatures. And they easily meet EPA clean air standards.
BantamWesson offers complete installation, including generator, propane lines and electrical connections. If you already have a propane tank, we'll connect to it, or, install a new one to service your generator. You'll be up and running in no time!
As always, we offer 24/7 support for all generator systems with our crew of licensed and trained BantamWesson electricians. Remember - If you live in Connecticut, you know what extreme weather can do. Get protection and peace of mind with a BantamWesson-installed generac generator. Contact us today for a customized recommendation and estimate. Just call 800.992.2227 or fill out the form.
View Generac Brochures:
What's included in a generator installation estimate? Click here to find out.