Air filtration makes for a healthier home.
Hot air furnaces have a filter system that collects particles as the air moves through its ducts. But some people are unusually sensitive to dust and other allergens, and need a higher level of filtration. BantamWesson can help. We offer a variety of options to increase the air quality of your home, including:
- Passive Electrostatic Filters – these use a static charge to trap fine particles that might escape conventional filtration. Electrostatic filters fit into the filter slot of most furnaces, and can be washed and reused.
- Pleated Filters – a mesh matrix is used to catch small particles.
- HEPA Filters – these deep-pleated filters pick up tiny particles, and even some air-borne viruses. With this option, some alteration to ductwork and/or a larger blower may be necessary to retain optimal airflow.
- Electronic Air Cleaners – trap even the smallest particles by imparting opposite electric charges to the plates within the unit. Particles pick up a charge when they pass over certain plates, but stick to oppositely charged plates downstream. Carbon filters absorb the resulting ozone. This system is easy to clean and does not require additional ductwork.
- Ultraviolet Purifiers – technically not a filter, this solution effectively addresses the issues of mold, bacteria and other airborne biological particles. These purifiers mount in existing ductwork, require little maintenance, and are silent.
Let us help determine the right system for you. To set up a consultation, call 800.992.2227 or fill out the form and we will reach out shortly to set up an appointment.