Remote Tank Monitoring
You get the fuel you need, just when you need it.
BantamWesson employs a fuel delivery prediction system to assure timely delivery to most of our customers in most situations. But, real-time remote monitoring provides an extra measure of peace-of-mind for situations where fuel use is unpredictable. Some examples of when a Remote Tank Monitor may be necessary to ensure you don't run out of fuel:
- You use a backup generator for storms and outages
- You have a heated swimming pool
- You have a vacation home that can be empty for long periods
- You are away from home for long periods in the winter
- You have a tank that is difficult to reach, especially during bad weather
Our tank monitors can be installed on all propane tanks and most basement oil tanks, and they work 24-hours a day – even under a blanket of snow!
With no monthly monitoring fees, and just a one-time set up charge, it's easy to make sure you always have the fuel you need.
To inquire about whether your home needs a remote tank monitor, please call us at 800.992.2227 or fill out the form and we will get back to you.
Enjoy the peace-of-mind that Remote Tank Monitoring delivers. Learn more by filling out the form, or call us at 800.992.2227.