Easy solutions to common water problems.
Your home’s water quality affects how it tastes and smells, how well it cleans your clothes and dishes, and even how your skin and hair feels after a shower. Water that contains corrosive elements can also cause wear and tear on your plumbing and appliances, and higher energy costs.
Cleaner dishes, soapier showers and better tasting water
Have you noticed that your tap water doesn’t taste as good as it should? Or that your faucets and drains have stains or scale buildup? If so, it may be time to explore water treatment options to combat common problems including:
- Hardness – typical symptoms of hard water include a build-up of scale on pipes, pots and pans, water heaters and more. Showering with hard water can cause scratchy skin and limp hair.
- Iron – too much iron in the water can cause a metallic-like smell and can leave red or black stains around drains, or sludge in toilet tanks.
- Low pH – water with low pH levels can be acidic, causing a metallic or sour taste, blue-green stains on sinks, and laundry stains
- Hydrogen Sulfide Gas - Water that has too much hydrogen sulfide is usually not harmful, but creates an annoying “rotten egg” smell.
We can help! We start by analyzing a sample of your water to determine if it contains anything that will affect water quality. Then, we recommend an appropriate treatment system to remove corrosive elements and restore the water’s natural balance. We install whole-house filtration and water softening systems so every drop of water that enters your home is pure and clean.
Water testing is important for every home, regardless of the source of your water. Even water coming from state-of-the-art treatment plants can be affected by your home’s plumbing system. And if you’re on a well, the EPA recommends annual testing, because water quality can change over time.
Our water treatment services include:
- Water quality testing
- Water conditioning
- Reverse osmosis filters
- Whole-house Water Filtration
- Water softening
Contact us today to set up an evaluation of your home’s water quality at 800.992.2227 or fill out the form and we’ll get back to you.