Not enough hot water? Upgrade today and get all the hot water you need.
In the world of water heaters, there are two critical questions:
- Can you take two hot showers in a row?
- Can you take a hot shower with the washing machine on?
If you answered “no” to either question, it’s time to upgrade to a high efficiency water heater that produces the right amount of hot water, when you need it.
There are many water heater options in the market, including:
- Tankless Water Heaters for high or low volume applications - Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters are designed for on-demand, instantaneous hot water. These efficient, low-profile units come in different capacities that mount on your basement wall. Unlike storage tank heaters that keep water hot all the time, the Rinnai heats water only when you need it. This propane-fueled heater can save up to 40% over a tank-style heater!
- Indirect Water Heaters for high volume applications - With an insulated tank and an internal heating coil, the Indirect Water Heater has its own thermostat. There is no burner to be maintained, no hard water problems to deal with, and you enjoy precision water temperature control. What’s more, it is guaranteed for life!
- Direct Oil Fired or Propane Fired Water Heaters for high volume applications – With their own dedicated burners and tanks, these units deliver a lot of hot water, fast. Tanks come in various sizes so that even big families will never run out of hot water.
- Electric Water Heaters for low volume applications – Today’s electric water heaters offer greater efficiency and more installation options than ever before. In addition to standard tanks, you can choose from water heaters with heat pump technology, and point-of-use models that can bring hot water to a less used space – like a powder room – without the cost and demands of much larger units.
Determining which system is best for you can be a challenge. Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. Call BantamWesson. We’ll perform a no cost inspection of your current system, and recommend the best water heater for your needs and budget. We offer the full range of equipment options, all from brand name suppliers, plus complete installation by our expert technicians. Contact us today at 800.992.2227 or by filling out the form to learn about our generous financing options and how you can save $200 on a water heater upgrade!