Careers at BantamWesson
BantamWesson is a progressive home services company and a trusted source for innovative solutions that help homeowners find more joy in their homes.
BantamWesson employees enjoy a culture that promotes community-mindedness, responsibility, kindness and continuous learning through our own educational curriculum. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, employee discounts and employee recognition programs.
Our Mission: To help people enjoy comfortable safe homes, with low environmental impacts.
Our Vision: Deploy innovative solutions and technical expertise, and source energy responsibly.
- CDL Fuel Driver (PDF)
- HVAC Installation Technician (PDF) - $2,500 signing bonus
- HVAC Service Technician (PDF) - $2,500 signing bonus
- Fuel Delivery Data Entry (PDF)
Ready to apply?
Download and send the completed application to careers [at] bantamwesson.com.
Divisions at BantamWesson:
- Fuel Delivery
- Home Performance Contracting
- Customer Service
- Office/Administrative Support
Why Join BantamWesson:
- Independent and family owned
- Leaders in energy and home services
- On-going employee training with our own BantamWesson University
- On-site state recognized higher education training facility: School of Energy Efficiency
- Continual enhancement of our services with the newest technologies
- We serve 70+ towns across 4 counties in Connecticut
- Four local offices in Bantam, Canton, Cheshire and Waterbury
- We are very active and support our local communities. View our charitable efforts.
- We promote a culture of kindness, continuous learning and community involvement.
Employee Benefits at BantamWesson:
- Competitive health insurance plan
- Dental and vision plan
- 401(k) with a generous company match (.50 on the dollar up to 8%)
- Short term disability
- Optional life insurance plan
- Paid holidays, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and vacation time
- Employee discounts on BantamWesson services including home heating fuel
- Employee recognition program and incentives