Join the BantamWesson Team!
BantamWesson is a progressive home services company and a trusted source for innovative solutions that help homeowners find more joy in their homes.
We are currently filling the following positions:
Inside Sales Representative
Join our team of high-energy professionals as we raise the bar in the home services industry. We’re looking for an experienced, resourceful Inside Sales Representative who is eager to take on new challenges while developing and nurturing customer relationships. Apply only if you are a passionate well-rounded professional who thrives in a constantly changing environment.
- Initiate and follow the sales cycle from beginning to end, focusing on prospect/customer satisfaction.
- Support and sell all Residential and Commercial products.
- Create clear quotations and proposals with integrity based on company standards.
- Record all leads in Salesforce.com and other proprietary software.
- Answer phone and email inquiries from potential new and existing accounts.
- Support the local market through incoming and outgoing phone calls, email and in-home consultations.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and professional appearance are required.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Must be a high-energy, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Must be motivated by a competitive industry and results, detail and team–oriented.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess good organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, with technical flexibility to navigate through multiple applications simultaneously. Previous experience with Salesforce is highly desirable.
- Reliable transportation. Travel is minimal.
- The ability to work some evening shifts after a 60 - 90-day training period.
- Pre-employment drug screen.
- Valid CT license/proof of auto insurance.
- As a full-time employee, BantamWesson offers generous benefits in the areas of dental, medical and life insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, paid time off and employee discounts.
- BantamWesson also places a high value on continued learning, and we emphasize ongoing training and development.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.